Trond Løke and Ivar Baarstad both work in the company NEO who have built the hyperspectral camera and PryJector setup from specifications provided by Bjørn K. Alsberg. Professor Alsberg is not associated with NEO.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
PryJector: A Device for In Situ Visualization of Chemical and Physical Property Distributions on Surfaces Using Projection and Hyperspectral Imaging,†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 976–983, July 2011
How to Cite
Alsberg, B. K., Løke, T. and Baarstad, I. (2011), PryJector: A Device for In Situ Visualization of Chemical and Physical Property Distributions on Surfaces Using Projection and Hyperspectral Imaging,†. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 976–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01747.x
Funding provided by the Norwegian Research Council and the Department of Chemistry at NTNU.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received 31 Aug. 2009; and in revised form 27 May 2010; accepted 5 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!