Presented in part at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
The Effect of Microbial Degradation on the Chromatographic Profiles of Tiki Torch Fuel, Lamp Oil, and Turpentine
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 984–987, July 2011
How to Cite
Turner, D. A. and Goodpaster, J. V. (2011), The Effect of Microbial Degradation on the Chromatographic Profiles of Tiki Torch Fuel, Lamp Oil, and Turpentine. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 984–987. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01749.x
Financial support provided by the IUPUI Research Support Funds Grant (2008–2009) and the National Science Foundation GK-12 Teaching Fellowship (2009–2010).
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received 6 Mar. 2010; and in revised form 24 May 2010; accepted 26 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!