TECHNICAL NOTE TOXICOLOGY
A Quantitative Method for Simultaneous Determination of 5-Methoxy-N,N-Diisopropyltryptamine and its Metabolites in Urine Using Liquid Chromatography–Electrospray lonization–Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1044–1048, July 2011
How to Cite
Jin, M. J., Jin, C., Kim, J. Y., In, M. K., Kwon, O. S. and Yoo, H. H. (2011), A Quantitative Method for Simultaneous Determination of 5-Methoxy-N,N-Diisopropyltryptamine and its Metabolites in Urine Using Liquid Chromatography–Electrospray lonization–Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1044–1048. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01753.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2011
- Received 25 Mar. 2010; and in revised form 28 May 2010; accepted 13 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!