Presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009, in Denver, CO.
The Evaluation of Human Hand Odor Volatiles on Various Textiles: A Comparison Between Contact and Noncontact Sampling Methods
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 866–881, July 2011
How to Cite
Prada, P. A., Curran, A. M. and Furton, K. G. (2011), The Evaluation of Human Hand Odor Volatiles on Various Textiles: A Comparison Between Contact and Noncontact Sampling Methods. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 866–881. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01762.x
Support in the form of a contract was obtained from Technical Support Working Group (TSWG).
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Received 23 Dec. 2009; and in revised form 29 June 2010; accepted 10 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!