Presented at the 61st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 16–21, 2009 in Denver, CO.
CASE REPORT PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY
Craniocerebral Trauma Inflicted by Television Falls*
Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1049–1053, July 2011
How to Cite
Deisch, J., Quinton, R. and Gruszecki, A. C. (2011), Craniocerebral Trauma Inflicted by Television Falls. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1049–1053. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01765.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2011
- Received 26 April 2010; and in revised form 30 June 2010; accepted 11 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!