Present address: 220 Nutting Hall, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469.
PAPER Criminalistics; PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY; ANTHROPOLOGY
Simplified Field Preservation of Tissues for Subsequent DNA Analyses*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 846–852, July 2011
How to Cite
Michaud, C. L. and Foran, D. R. (2011), Simplified Field Preservation of Tissues for Subsequent DNA Analyses. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 846–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01771.x
Presented at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 20–25, 2006, in Seattle, WA; and the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 19–24, 2007, in San Antonio, TX.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Received 10 Mar. 2010; and in revised form 03 June 2010; accepted 24 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!