Present address: 220 Nutting Hall, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469.
PAPER Criminalistics; PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY; ANTHROPOLOGY
Simplified Field Preservation of Tissues for Subsequent DNA Analyses*
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 846–852, July 2011
How to Cite
Michaud, C. L. and Foran, D. R. (2011), Simplified Field Preservation of Tissues for Subsequent DNA Analyses. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 846–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01771.x
Presented at the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 20–25, 2006, in Seattle, WA; and the 59th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 19–24, 2007, in San Antonio, TX.
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Received 10 Mar. 2010; and in revised form 03 June 2010; accepted 24 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!