TECHNICAL NOTE GENERAL; CRIMINALISTICS
Ear Identification: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1010–1014, July 2011
How to Cite
Cameriere, R., DeAngelis, D. and Ferrante, L. (2011), Ear Identification: A Pilot Study. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1010–1014. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01778.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2011
- Received 19 April 2009; and in revised form 4 Jan. 2010; accepted 15 Feb. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!