CASE REPORT PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY
Disseminated Neonatal Herpetic Infection Simulating Abusive Anal Trauma
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1058–1061, July 2011
How to Cite
Panella, M. (2011), Disseminated Neonatal Herpetic Infection Simulating Abusive Anal Trauma. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1058–1061. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01791.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Received 25 Feb. 2010; and in revised form 25 Mar. 2010; accepted 4 April 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!