Presented at the 40th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Psychiatry and the Law, October 29–November 1, 2009, in Baltimore, MD.
CASE REPORT PSYCHIATRY & BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
The Myth of Virginity: The Case of a Franco-Belgian Serial Killer*
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 1064–1071, July 2011
How to Cite
Leistedt, S. J.-J., Linkowski, P. and Bongaerts, X. (2011), The Myth of Virginity: The Case of a Franco-Belgian Serial Killer. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1064–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01795.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Received 27 Dec. 2009; and in revised form 16 May 2010; accepted 16 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!