TECHNICAL NOTE ANTHROPOLOGY
Application of Superimposition-Based Personal Identification Using Skull Computed Tomography Images
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 960–966, July 2011
How to Cite
Ishii, M., Yayama, K., Motani, H., Sakuma, A., Yasjima, D., Hayakawa, M., Yamamoto, S. and Iwase, H. (2011), Application of Superimposition-Based Personal Identification Using Skull Computed Tomography Images. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 960–966. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01797.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Received 30 Sep. 2009; and in revised form 11 Jan. 2010; accepted 6 Feb. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!