Presented in part at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 22–27, 2010, in Seattle, WA.
TECHNICAL NOTE PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY
Changes in the Morphology and Presumptive Chemistry of Impact and Pooled Bloodstain Patterns by Lucilia sericata (Meigen) (Diptera: Calliphoridae)*
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1315–1318, September 2011
How to Cite
Fujikawa, A., Barksdale, L., Higley, L. G. and Carter, D. O. (2011), Changes in the Morphology and Presumptive Chemistry of Impact and Pooled Bloodstain Patterns by Lucilia sericata (Meigen) (Diptera: Calliphoridae). Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1315–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01800.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Received 11 Mar. 2010; and in revised form 20 June 2010; accepted 14 Aug. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!