An Evaluation of the Underlying Mechanisms of Bloodstain Pattern Analysis Error
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1136–1142, September 2011
How to Cite
Behrooz, N., Hulse-Smith, L. and Chandra, S. (2011), An Evaluation of the Underlying Mechanisms of Bloodstain Pattern Analysis Error. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1136–1142. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01835.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2011
- Received 18 May 2010; and in revised form 2 Sept. 2010; accepted 11 Sept. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!