Presented in part at the 19th Australian and New Zealand Forensic Science Society (ANZFSS) International Symposium on the Forensic Sciences, October 6–9, 2008, in Melbourne, Australia; at the 16th RACI R&D Topics Conference, December 8–10, 2008, in Sydney, Australia; at the 42nd IUPAC Congress, August 2–7, 2009, in Glasgow, Scotland, U.K.; and at the 20th ANZFSS International Symposium on the Forensic Sciences, September 5–9, 2010, in Sydney, Australia.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS; TOXICOLOGY
Rapid Screening for the Detection and Differentiation of Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate using Ion Chromatography
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 56, Issue 5, pages 1256–1260, September 2011
How to Cite
Hughes, R. R. and Walker, G. S. (2011), Rapid Screening for the Detection and Differentiation of Gamma-Hydroxybutyrate using Ion Chromatography. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 56: 1256–1260. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01845.x
Funding provided by Flinders University, Forensic Science South Australia and the South Australian Justice Department.
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2011
- Received 29 June 2010; and in revised form 21 Sept. 2010; accepted 3 Oct. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!