Autoerotic Death: Incidence and Age of Victims—A Population-based Study
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 129–131, January 2012
How to Cite
Byard, R. W. and Winskog, C. (2012), Autoerotic Death: Incidence and Age of Victims—A Population-based Study. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 129–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01898.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
- Received 25 Aug. 2010; accepted 5 Nov. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!