Context Effects and Observer Bias—Implications for Forensic Odontology
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 108–112, January 2012
How to Cite
Page, M., Taylor, J. and Blenkin, M. (2012), Context Effects and Observer Bias—Implications for Forensic Odontology. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 108–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01903.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Received 30 July 2010; and in revised form 5 Nov. 2010; accepted 17 Nov. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!