The points of view in this document are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official position of the U.S. Department of Justice.
Performance Evaluation and Optimization of Multiplex PCRs for the Highly Discriminating OSU 10-Locus Set Y-STRs
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 52–59, January 2012
How to Cite
Hanson, E., Maybruck, J. L., Ballantyne, J. and Fuerst, P. A. (2012), Performance Evaluation and Optimization of Multiplex PCRs for the Highly Discriminating OSU 10-Locus Set Y-STRs. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 52–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01910.x
This study was supported by a research award from The Ohio State University. In addition, portions of this work were supported under Award number 2005-MU-MU-K044 from the Office of Justice Programs, National Institute of Justice, Department of Justice.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Received 7 March 2010; and in revised form 28 Oct. 2010; accepted 21 Nov. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!