Partially funded by the National R&D Program of Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) and National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea.
TECHNICAL NOTE TOXICOLOGY
Rapid and Simple GC–MS Method for Determination of Psychotropic Phenylalkylamine Derivatives in Nails Using Micro-Pulverized Extraction*
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 228–233, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, J. Y., Cheong, J. C., Lee, J. I., Son, J. H. and In, M. K. (2012), Rapid and Simple GC–MS Method for Determination of Psychotropic Phenylalkylamine Derivatives in Nails Using Micro-Pulverized Extraction. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 228–233. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01913.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Received 18 June 2010; and in revised form 17 Nov. 2010; accepted 25 Nov. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!