Presented at the 20th International Symposium on the Forensic Science, September 5–9, 2010, in Sydney, Australia.
Bayesian Adaptive Approach to Estimating Sample Sizes for Seizures of Illicit Drugs
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 80–85, January 2012
How to Cite
Moroni, R., Aalberg, L., Reinikainen, T. and Corander, J. (2012), Bayesian Adaptive Approach to Estimating Sample Sizes for Seizures of Illicit Drugs. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 80–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01930.x
Supported by Grant No. 121301 from the Academy of Finland.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 20 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 22 Nov. 2010; accepted 2 Dec. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!