Presented at the 63rd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 22–27, 2011, Chicago, IL.
Validation of X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry for Determining Osseous or Dental Origin of Unknown Material*
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 47–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Christensen, A. M., Smith, M. A. and Thomas, R. M. (2012), Validation of X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry for Determining Osseous or Dental Origin of Unknown Material. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 47–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01941.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 27 Sept. 2010; and in revised form 24 Nov. 2010; accepted 10 Dec. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!