TECHNICAL NOTE ANTHROPOLOGY
The Configuration of Cervical Spinous Processes in Black and White South African Skeletal Samples
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 176–181, January 2012
How to Cite
Asvat, R. (2012), The Configuration of Cervical Spinous Processes in Black and White South African Skeletal Samples. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 176–181. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01942.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 4 May 2010; and in revised form 15 Nov. 2010; accepted 4 Dec. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!