CASE REPORT ENGINEERING SCIENCES
Metallographic Analysis and Fire Dynamics Simulation for Electrical Fire Scene Reconstruction
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 246–249, January 2012
How to Cite
Chi, J.-H. (2012), Metallographic Analysis and Fire Dynamics Simulation for Electrical Fire Scene Reconstruction. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 246–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01948.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Received 10 Mar. 2010; and in revised form 12 Aug. 2010; accepted 20 Nov. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!