Supported in part by the U.K. Home Office, Projects 7088762 and 7106000.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
Nanoscale Analysis of the Interaction Between Cyanoacrylate and Vacuum Metal Deposition in the Development of Latent Fingermarks on Low-Density Polyethylene*
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 196–200, January 2012
How to Cite
Jones, B. J., Downham, R. and Sears, V. G. (2012), Nanoscale Analysis of the Interaction Between Cyanoacrylate and Vacuum Metal Deposition in the Development of Latent Fingermarks on Low-Density Polyethylene. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 196–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01952.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received 16 Sept. 2010; and in revised form 8 Dec. 2010; accepted 22 Dec. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!