PAPER PSYCHIATRY & BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
Vicious Dogs Part 2: Criminal Thinking, Callousness, and Personality Styles of Their Owners
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 152–159, January 2012
How to Cite
Schenk, A. M., Ragatz, L. L. and Fremouw, W. J. (2012), Vicious Dogs Part 2: Criminal Thinking, Callousness, and Personality Styles of Their Owners. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 152–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01961.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received 8 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 13 Dec. 2010; accepted 27 Dec. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!