Presented at the 21st Meeting of the INTERPOL Standing Committee on Disaster Victim Identification, Lyon, France, May 18–20, 2010.
TECHNICAL NOTE ODONTOLOGY
Usefulness of Forensic Dental Symbols© and Dental Encoder© Database in Forensic Odontology*
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 206–211, January 2012
How to Cite
Martínez-Chicón, J. and Valenzuela, A. (2012), Usefulness of Forensic Dental Symbols© and Dental Encoder© Database in Forensic Odontology. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 206–211. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01965.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2011
- Received 27 Sep. 2010; and in revised form 15 Dec. 2010; accepted 27 Dec. 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!