Present address: Federal Bureau of Investigation Laboratory, 2501 Investigation Parkway, Quantico, VA 22135.
Investigative Studies into the Recovery of DNA from Improvised Explosive Device Containers
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 602–609, May 2012
How to Cite
Hoffmann, S. G., Stallworth, S. E. and Foran, D. R. (2012), Investigative Studies into the Recovery of DNA from Improvised Explosive Device Containers. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 602–609. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01982.x
Funded in part by the School of Criminal Justice and the Graduate School, Michigan State University.
Presented at the 60th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 18–23, 2008, in Washington, DC.
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received 26 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 17 May 2011; accepted 4 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!