Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (30800243, 31170908, and 81072504), and the Natural Science Foundation of Chongqing of China (CSTC.2005BA6020, CSTC.2005AB6022, and CSTC.2009AB208).
TECHNICAL NOTE ENGINEERING SCIENCES
The Experimental and Case Study of Needle Marks on the Speedometer as the Physical Evidence for the Collision Speed Analysis*
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 772–777, May 2012
How to Cite
Tao, D., Yin, Z., Zhao, H. and Liu, S. (2012), The Experimental and Case Study of Needle Marks on the Speedometer as the Physical Evidence for the Collision Speed Analysis. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 772–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01988.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received 17 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 16 Jan. 2011; accepted 22 Jan. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!