Financial support provided by the National Science Foundation via a GK-12 Fellowship.
Comparing the Effects of Weathering and Microbial Degradation on Gasoline Using Principal Components Analysis*
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 64–69, January 2012
How to Cite
Turner, D. A. and Goodpaster, J. V. (2012), Comparing the Effects of Weathering and Microbial Degradation on Gasoline Using Principal Components Analysis. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 64–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01989.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received 11 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 10 Jan. 2011; accepted 22 Jan. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!