Supported by Ministry of Education and Science of Republic of Serbia Grant No. 45005.
Pontomedullary Lacerations in Falls from a Height—A Retrospective Autopsy Study*
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 654–657, May 2012
How to Cite
Živković, V., Nikolić, S., Babić, D., Djonić, D., Atanasijević, T. and Djurić, M. (2012), Pontomedullary Lacerations in Falls from a Height—A Retrospective Autopsy Study. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 654–657. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01993.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received 19 Oct. 2010; and in revised form 18 Jan. 2011; accepted 22 Jan. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!