CASE REPORT PSYCHIATRY & BEHAVIORAL SCIENCES
Disrobing Associated with Epileptic Seizures and Forensic Implications
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 550–552, March 2012
How to Cite
Wortzel, H. S., Strom, L. A., Anderson, A. C., Maa, E. H. and Spitz, M. (2012), Disrobing Associated with Epileptic Seizures and Forensic Implications. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 550–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.01995.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Received 17 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 28 Jan. 2011; accepted 29 Jan. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!