TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS; ANTHROPOLOGY
Comparison of Two Methods for Isolating DNA from Human Skeletal Remains for STR Analysis
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 706–712, May 2012
How to Cite
Rucinski, C., Malaver, A. L., Yunis, E. J. and Yunis, J. J. (2012), Comparison of Two Methods for Isolating DNA from Human Skeletal Remains for STR Analysis. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 706–712. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02012.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Received 22 April 2010; and in revised form 30 Nov. 2010; accepted 9 Feb. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!