This document is based on publication number 09-22 of the Laboratory Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This is an internal number, and the information in this document has not been publically presented or published. Names of commercial manufacturers are provided for identification purposes only, and inclusion does not imply endorsement by the FBI. The views expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the FBI, the US Government, or the views of their agency or affiliation.
Guidelines for the Identification of Unknown Samples for Laboratories Performing Forensic Analyses for Chemical Terrorism*
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences. Published 2011. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 636–642, May 2012
How to Cite
Magnuson, M. L., Duane Satzger, R., Alcaraz, A., Brewer, J., Fetterolf, D., Harper, M., Hrynchuk, R., McNally, M. F., Montgomery, M., Nottingham, E., Peterson, J., Rickenbach, M., Seidel, J. L. and Wolnik, K. (2012), Guidelines for the Identification of Unknown Samples for Laboratories Performing Forensic Analyses for Chemical Terrorism. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 636–642. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02014.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Received 13 July 2010; and in revised form 26 Feb. 2011; accepted 6 Mar. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!