Partial support by the PASCAL2 Network of Excellence under EC Grant No. 216886. This publication only reflects the authors’ views.
TECHNICAL NOTE DIGITAL & MULTIMEDIA SCIENCES
Improving Automatic Face Recognition with User Interaction*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 765–771, May 2012
How to Cite
Arca, S., Campadelli, P., Lanzarotti, R., Lipori, G., Cervelli, F. and Mattei, A. (2012), Improving Automatic Face Recognition with User Interaction. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 765–771. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02018.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Received 22 Sept. 2010; and in revised 20 Jan. 2011; accepted 12 Mar. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!