Funded by Oklahoma City Memorial Institute for Prevention of Terrorism (MIPT), NATO Science for Peace, and the “Center for Security Science and Technology Research Centers” at the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology.
Accumulation of Explosives in Hair—Part 3: Binding Site Study*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 623–635, May 2012
How to Cite
Oxley, J. C., Smith, J. L., Kirschenbaum, L. J., Marimiganti, S., Efremenko, I., Zach, R. and Zeiri, Y. (2012), Accumulation of Explosives in Hair—Part 3: Binding Site Study. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 623–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02020.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Received 9 Nov. 2010; and in revised form 8 Mar. 2011; accepted 19 Mar. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!