Supported by grants from the Italian National Institute of Health and from the National Department of Drug Politics.
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
Investigations into the Hypothesis of Transgenic Cannabis*
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 718–721, May 2012
How to Cite
Cascini, F. (2012), Investigations into the Hypothesis of Transgenic Cannabis. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 718–721. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02021.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Received 9 Nov. 2010; and in revised form 22 Feb. 2011; accepted 12 Mar. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!