TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
A Comparison of DNA Collection and Retrieval from Two Swab Types (Cotton and Nylon Flocked Swab) when Processed Using Three QIAGEN Extraction Methods
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 713–717, May 2012
How to Cite
Brownlow, R. J., Dagnall, K. E. and Ames, C. E. (2012), A Comparison of DNA Collection and Retrieval from Two Swab Types (Cotton and Nylon Flocked Swab) when Processed Using Three QIAGEN Extraction Methods. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 713–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02022.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Received 8 Nov. 2010; and in revised form 14 Feb. 2011; accepted 12 Mar. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!