Presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 22–27, 2010, in Seattle, WA.
Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Adults: Environmental Risk Factors and Genetic Aspects of Premature Atherosclerosis
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 658–662, May 2012
How to Cite
Larsen, M. K., Nissen, P. H., Kristensen, I. B., Jensen, H. K. and Banner, J. (2012), Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Adults: Environmental Risk Factors and Genetic Aspects of Premature Atherosclerosis. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 658–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02028.x
Supported by Research Grants from the Jørgen Møllers Foundation, Augustinus Foundation, Grosserer A. V. Lykfeldt and wife Foundation, Helga and Peter Kornings Foundation, Grosserer Valdemar Foersom and Thyra Foersom born Ottos Foundation, and Aarhus University.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Received 19 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 30 Nov. 2010; accepted 27 Mar. 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Post-mortem investigation of young deceased individuals with ischemic heart disease—outcome of supplementary genetic testing for dyslipidemia, International Journal of Legal Medicine, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 3Postmortem Examinations for the Etiological Identification of Juvenile Coronary Arteriosclerosis, The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology, 2015, 36, 3, 149, , , , ,
- 4Molecular autopsy in young sudden cardiac death victims with suspected cardiomyopathy, Forensic Science International, 2012, 219, 1-3, 33, , , , , , ,