Presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences, February 22–27, 2010, in Seattle, WA.
Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Adults: Environmental Risk Factors and Genetic Aspects of Premature Atherosclerosis
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 658–662, May 2012
How to Cite
Larsen, M. K., Nissen, P. H., Kristensen, I. B., Jensen, H. K. and Banner, J. (2012), Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Adults: Environmental Risk Factors and Genetic Aspects of Premature Atherosclerosis. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 658–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02028.x
Supported by Research Grants from the Jørgen Møllers Foundation, Augustinus Foundation, Grosserer A. V. Lykfeldt and wife Foundation, Helga and Peter Kornings Foundation, Grosserer Valdemar Foersom and Thyra Foersom born Ottos Foundation, and Aarhus University.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Received 19 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 30 Nov. 2010; accepted 27 Mar. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!