TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
Rapid Separation and Characterization of Cocaine and Cocaine Cutting Agents by Differential Mobility Spectrometry–Mass Spectrometry
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 750–756, May 2012
How to Cite
Hall, A. B., Coy, S. L., Nazarov, E. G. and Vouros, P. (2012), Rapid Separation and Characterization of Cocaine and Cocaine Cutting Agents by Differential Mobility Spectrometry–Mass Spectrometry. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 750–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02033.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Received 29 Oct. 2010; and in revised form 15 Mar. 2011; accepted 3 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!