Funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30821005, 20805031, and 21035004), the Scientific Technology Support Project (No. 2007 BAK26B06), the National Key Basic Research Program (973 Program) of China (No. 2009CB118906), and the Shanghai Leading Academic Discipline Project (B203).
TECHNICAL NOTE TOXICOLOGY
Sensitive Determination of Barbiturates in Biological Matrix by Capillary Electrophoresis Using Online Large-Volume Sample Stacking*
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 813–819, May 2012
How to Cite
Fan, L.-Y., He, T., Tang, Y.-Y., Zhang, W., Song, C.-J., Zhao, X., Zhao, X.-Y. and Cao, C.-X. (2012), Sensitive Determination of Barbiturates in Biological Matrix by Capillary Electrophoresis Using Online Large-Volume Sample Stacking. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 813–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02034.x
The first two authors have contributed equally to the paper.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Received 12 Oct. 2010; and in revised form 21 Jan. 2011; accepted 8 Apr. 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Pressure-assisted electrokinetic injection stacking for verteporfin drug to achieve highly sensitive enantioseparation and detection in artificial urine by capillary electrophoresis, Journal of Chromatography A, 2014, 1355, 284, , , , ,
- 2Recent applications of on-line sample preconcentration techniques in capillary electrophoresis, Journal of Chromatography A, 2014, 1335, 43, ,