TECHNICAL NOTE ANTHROPOLOGY
Bone Age Assessment: The Applicability of the Greulich–Pyle Method in Eastern Turkish Children
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 679–682, May 2012
How to Cite
Cantekin, K., Celikoglu, M., Miloglu, O., Dane, A. and Erdem, A. (2012), Bone Age Assessment: The Applicability of the Greulich–Pyle Method in Eastern Turkish Children. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 679–682. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02035.x
- Issue online: 19 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Received 1 June 2010; and in revised form 14 Mar. 2011; accepted 8 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!