TECHNICAL NOTE GENERAL; PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY
Whole Body Postmortem Magnetic Resonance Angiography
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 778–782, May 2012
How to Cite
Ruder, T. D., Hatch, G. M., Ebert, L. C., Flach, P. M., Ross, S., Ampanozi, G. and Thali, M. J. (2012), Whole Body Postmortem Magnetic Resonance Angiography. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 778–782. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02037.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- Received 24 Dec. 2010; and in revised form 8 April 2011; accepted 16 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!