This study is supported by NSF (OCE-0752225, OCE-0928271, ARC-0902835, and AGS-1032403) as well as the BSF (2006296) and FSU (through my regular academic appointment as well as my Fall 2010 sabbatical).
PAPER ENGINEERING SCIENCES
Forensic Fluid Dynamics and the Indian Spring (1991) Cave Collapse Problem*
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 932–938, July 2012
How to Cite
Nof, D. (2012), Forensic Fluid Dynamics and the Indian Spring (1991) Cave Collapse Problem. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 932–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02038.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Received 23 Dec. 2010; and in revised form 6 April 2011; accepted 10 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!