Supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2010-0008350).
CASE REPORT PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY
Autosomal Short Tandem Repeat Analysis of Ancient DNA by Coupled Use of Mini- and Conventional STR Kits*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 820–825, May 2012
How to Cite
Oh, C. S., Lee, S. J., Park, J. B., Lee, S. D., Seo, S. B., Kim, H. Y., Kim, J., Kim, Y.-S. and Shin, D. H. (2012), Autosomal Short Tandem Repeat Analysis of Ancient DNA by Coupled Use of Mini- and Conventional STR Kits. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 820–825. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02044.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Received 28 Nov. 2010; and in revised form 5 April 2011; accepted 23 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!