Funding received from the National Science Foundation (0745590).
TECHNICAL NOTE CRIMINALISTICS
Comparison of Bulk and Compound-Specific δ13C Isotope Ratio Analyses for the Discrimination Between Cannabis Samples*
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 757–764, May 2012
How to Cite
Muccio, Z., Wöckel, C., An, Y. and Jackson, G. P. (2012), Comparison of Bulk and Compound-Specific δ13C Isotope Ratio Analyses for the Discrimination Between Cannabis Samples. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 757–764. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02046.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received 24 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 17 Feb. 2011; accepted 30 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!