Supported by Central Zoo Authority (CZA), Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) and Council for Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), Government of India.
CASE REPORT CRIMINALISTICS
Species Identification from Dried Snake Venom*
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 826–828, May 2012
How to Cite
Singh, C. S., Gaur, A., Sreenivas, A. and Singh, L. (2012), Species Identification from Dried Snake Venom. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 826–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02049.x
These authors contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Received 21 July 2010; and in revised form 27 Dec. 2010; accepted 27 Mar. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!