TECHNICAL NOTE ODONTOLOGY
Analysis of Enamel Rod End Patterns on Tooth Surface for Personal Identification—Ameloglyphics
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 789–793, May 2012
How to Cite
Manjunath, K., Sivapathasundharam, B. and Saraswathi, T. R. (2012), Analysis of Enamel Rod End Patterns on Tooth Surface for Personal Identification—Ameloglyphics. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 789–793. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2011.02050.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received 18 Sept. 2010; and in revised form 27 Feb. 2011; accepted 12 Mar. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!