Supported by National Natural Science Foundation, PR China (No. 20975070) and National Institute scientific program (No. GY0903).
Hair as a Specimen to Document Tetramethylene Disulfotetramine Exposure*
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 669–673, May 2012
How to Cite
Shen, M., Xiang, P., Zhou, F., Shen, B. and Shi, Y. (2012), Hair as a Specimen to Document Tetramethylene Disulfotetramine Exposure. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 669–673. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02052.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Received 29 June 2010; and in revised form 21 Feb. 2011; accepted 5 Mar. 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!