Presented at the 62nd Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences in February 22–27, 2010, in Seattle, WA.
CASE REPORT PATHOLOGY AND BIOLOGY
Undiagnosed, Untreated Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Presenting as a Suspicious Sudden Death*
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 829–831, May 2012
How to Cite
Saint-Martin, P., O’Byrne, P., Gaulier, J.-M., Martin-Dupont, S., Peyclit, A. and Paraf, F. (2012), Undiagnosed, Untreated Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia Presenting as a Suspicious Sudden Death. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 829–831. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02053.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2012
- Received 14 Aug. 2010; and in revised form 3 April 2011; accepted 16 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!