CASE REPORT PATHOLOGY/BIOLOGY
Upon a Failure to Equal Entry and Exit Wounds: A Possible Case of Tandem Bullets in View of the Literature
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Academy of Forensic Sciences
Journal of Forensic Sciences
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 1129–1133, July 2012
How to Cite
Ersoy, G., Gurler, A. S. and Ozbay, M. (2012), Upon a Failure to Equal Entry and Exit Wounds: A Possible Case of Tandem Bullets in View of the Literature. Journal of Forensic Sciences, 57: 1129–1133. doi: 10.1111/j.1556-4029.2012.02067.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received 11 Jan. 2011; and in revised form 3 May 2011; accepted 15 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!